- This event has passed.
IOSH Leading Safely
September 11 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Series (See All)
IOSH Leading Safely Course
DURATION: 1-DAY PRICE: £299 + VAT
AIM:This IOSH Leading Safely one-day course is ideal for anyone with leadership responsibilities. The course provides the practical knowledge and solutions to help safeguard employees and businesses through good health and safety practices.
Participants will learn about:
- Recognising the importance of strategic health and safety management in the workplace.
- Understanding of responsibilities and the potential penalties for non-compliance with health and safety laws.
- How to effectively plan and implement policies and workplace practices.
- Getting it right and making changes to improve health and safety management.
- A personal commitment to improve health and safety performance.
Certification:This certificate is valid for three years.
Frequently Asked Questions
What level of qualification is IOSH Working Safely?
The Leading Safely course is a level 3 course that will provide leaders and business owners with the knowledge and tools to keep their employees and businesses safe.How long does an IOSH Working Safely qualification last?
There is no requirement to renew or requalify once you have undertaken your training. As legislation is constantly changing, it is recommended that you refresh your training approximately every 3 years.Will there be an exam at the end of the course?
No there is no exam however, the Leading Safely course does involve the completion of a pre-course questionnaire and a post-course commitment.