- This event has passed.
Event Series: Mental Health First Aid
Mental Health First Aid
February 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Mental Health First Aid Training
DURATION: 2-DAYS PRICE: £295* + VATThis MHFA England accredited course is primarily aimed at those with an interest in mental health and looking to support others either in the workplace and/or beyond; and is particularly useful to those in line manager roles and/or already undertaking a broader First Aid at Work role. In addition to; raising awareness of mental health, reducing the stigma associated with mental ill health, boosting confidence and knowledge in dealing with mental health issues and promoting early intervention to enable recovery, this course will help participants to understand how adopting a positive and proactive organisational approach.
What to expect:
- Understanding of the many different mental health conditions
- How to improve the wellbeing of both yourself and others
- How to feel confident in supporting someone who is struggling
- Know how to help in a mental health crisis
- Practical skills to spot triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Enhanced interpersonal skills in aspects such as non-judgemental listening