With the current climate emergency it is important that every individual and organisation understands how they can reduce their carbon footprint. Have you got someone in your organisation who could be your Organisation’s Climate Champion?
If you would like to learn more about how to reduce your carbon footprint then join us on our Carbon Literacy Training Day on Wednesday 27th September. Accredited by the Carbon Literacy Trust, this full day course takes you through climate science, carbon foot printing, risks to business and your impact as an individual, employer/leader.
“If everyone took carbon literacy training, we’d solve the climate crisis tomorrow”
- Full day workshop
- Participants set individual and group climate actions transforming learning into positive action at home, work and/or in communities
- Training is focussed around positivity, identifying opportunities and taking positive action
- Gain an understanding of the different greenhouse gases, where they come from and their impact on the climate
- Acquire a sense of urgency about the climate emergency
- Know how to reduce your carbon footprint
- Understand your role in your company’s Carbon Reduction Plan and Journey to Net Zero
- Empower you to take action to influence others
Participants prepared to complete an action plan (which must be submitted for review) will receive a Carbon Literacy Certificate, ideal for promoting across websites, social media and spreading positive climate action .
- Delivered at our Brighouse Training Centre, Just off Junction 25, M62
- Free on-site parking (100+ spaces)
- Places are limited, please book early
Tuesday 28th November 2023
ONLY £175.00* + VAT PP
*For WYMS Members
Non-members £195.00 + VAT PP
Price includes; workbooks certification, refreshments and lunch
To book and/or for more information call our team on 01484 711462 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org