Cost: £850.00 + VAT pp (price includes registration, workbooks certification & lunch/refreshments)
Venue: West Yorkshire Manufacturing Services Armytage Road Brighouse West Yorkshire HD6 1QF (Free on-site parking)
Dates: 12-14 Mar and 17-18 Apr 2024 (09.00 – 17.00)
Lean Green Belt certification demonstrates a recognised capability to engage in Lean improvement projects. Taking part in this 5-day certified Lean Green Belt training course provides attendees with the knowledge and skills to participate at Green Belt level in lean business and process improvement projects.
It begins by exploring Lean, offering a clear insight into the principles and benefits in business process improvement projects. Delegates will gain an understanding of the project cycle, from selecting a suitable lean project to implementing process controls on completion.
Practical workshops and exercises give delegates the opportunity to develop and practise their Lean process improvement skills.
By the end of the course attendees will be able to identify and undertake improvement projects that deliver outcomes such as; reduced waste, greater productivity, enhanced quality, increased customer satisfaction and lower operational costs.
The training is led by Mick Moreton hugely knowledgeable and experienced in delivering operational excellence, Mick has supported/ led and coached the delivery of Continuous Improvement and Lean training for clients across many countries and developed a wide-range of clients in Food & Drink; Automotive; Aerospace & Defense, logistics and Utilities.
Who Should attend?
Recommended for delegates from all areas of an organisation, including those:
- looking to improve business performance by removing the causes of defects and as a result increase customer satisfaction
- wishing to use Lean methodologies to optimise processes and reduce variation
- working in organisations seeking to increase productivity
- responsible for continuous improvement within the organisation
- responsible for supporting/monitoring the success of Six Sigma improvement or organisational improvement projects of all types.
On completion of the course attendees will be required to demonstrate their understanding and complete an improvement project, enabling them to achieve and receive a recognised Lean Green Belt certificate.
The course is accredited by the Lean Competence System.
Delegates will learn;
- the principles and benefits of Lean
- the Lean roles at various levels
And how to
- quantify opportunities for improvement
- apply workplace organisation techniques
- implement standard work principles and tools
- use visual management and performance measures for effective communication and control
- implement capacity planning techniques and scheduling approaches
- apply tools to enable flow
- apply quality tools
- apply techniques to understand the nature of demand and manage it effectively
- use policy deployment techniques to plan, measure and communicate
- use key people or ‘soft’ skills to effect change, lead, coach, participate and communicate
- apply the 5D methodology; Develop, Define, Describe, Deliver Decide to improvement projects (and how they overlap with other techniques such as PDCA, DMAIC, 8D etc.
- reduce and control variation within processes.
If you are interested in attending the course, email: email@example.com or call 01484 711 462