IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management (AIEMA)
DURATION: 5 - DAYS
PRICE: £1105 + VAT
This course is designed for those new to the environmental management profession. It's the first step on the professional track for environmental managers and demonstrates a solid foundation of knowledge in environmental management. This course is also great for people working in other professions, such as marketing or finance, to gain a basic understanding of sustainability that they might apply in their role. The course covers all the areas of knowledge required to become an Associated Member of IEMA (AIEMA)
This course provides a foundation of environmental and sustainability knowledge to build on. Covering a wide range of environmental, sustainability and governance principles this course will give learners an understanding of the breadth of the sustainability agenda and the management tools and skills that they will need when working within this area. Once completed delegates will be able to:
- Outline the implications of global trends for the environment, for society, for the economy and for organisations
- Outline sustainable business/governance principles and their relationship with organisations, products and services
- Outline environmental principles and their relationship with organisations, products and services
- Outline major policy and legislation and their implications for organisations, products and services
- Outline major tools, techniques, systems and practices used to improve sustainability performance
- Outline the role of innovation and other leading practices in developing sustainable products and services and providing sustainable solutions
- Collect data, perform analysis and evaluate information
- Research and plan to provide sustainable solutions
- Deliver effective communication and capture feedback
- Engage with stakeholders
- Outline tools and techniques that identify opportunities and risks
- Identify and propose ways to improve performance
- Support change and transformation to improve sustainability
How the course is assessed: Upon completion of the course, delegates will take a one hour, open-book, online multiple-choice exam. Upon passing the exam, they will receive a certificate to recognise their achievement, along with details of how to join IEMA as an Associate Member, earning the AIEMA professional suffix and all other benefits that come as being a member of the professional body.
Environmental Course Schedule
How to Book/Enquiries
Our friendly team are always happy to help! For questions on courses, pricing, room hire, or anything else, call the team on 01484 711462 or use the enquiry form. You can expect all emails and messages to be responded to within 24 hours.Course Enquiry Form
Our Environmental Courses
IEMA Pathways to Net Zero (IEMA Certified)
A two day course which gives clear, consistent guidance on best practice in response to the climate crisis. It aims to provide supervisors and leaders with a strategic and operational overview of environmental sustainability as it affects their specific industry and work area.
Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management (IEMA Certified)
This is a three day course allowing individuals to act, on successfull completion, as a designated First Aider at their place of work or for those who just wish to obtain a more in depth knowledge and skills of First Aid.
Practitioner Certificate in Environmental Management (IEMA Certified)
This is a fifteen day internationally recognised course designed for experienced environmental professionals. Delegates will gain the knowledge and skills required to be an effective Environmental and Sustainability practitioner.
Copyright 2024 © West Yorkshire Manufacturing Services
Designed by ONE17 built by Technical Monkey Ltd.